science fair

anyone else out there still required to do science fair. Well I am and I ask my self why they put it right in the middle of the FIRST season. (hmmm conspiracy) anyway it;s midnight and I’m only half way done. Thank god for caffinee :stuck_out_tongue:

My other team, 825, every high school student had to do it. That hurt us a lot…

%%%% that sucks. Since only about 15% of my school knows what science is we kinda cant have a science fair.

The kids in the honors sciences have to do them here in Fairfax County.

No science fairs here. I wish there were a voulentary fourm for such a thing, though. Heck, I just want to meet more geeks, and see intresting projects… :frowning:

I have to…or else…

Or Else: 20 page research paper

20 pages you say. that would be a breeze, we have to do a science fair project, compete at regionals, do a 30 page paper, and a power point presentation that is 15 mins long. Jeeze I need sleep!

for all the title of this years project is :

A new method for measuring Comet particulaate penetration through a satellite’s Shielding

oh well back to work…it’s due in 3 periods

*Originally posted by tarbell *
**20 pages you say. that would be a breeze, we have to do a science fair project, compete at regionals, do a 30 page paper, and a power point presentation that is 15 mins long. Jeeze I need sleep!

for all the title of this years project is :

A new method for measuring Comet particulaate penetration through a satellite’s Shielding

oh well back to work…it’s due in 3 periods **

Thats on top of the other 5-10 page paper required to even be considered for the science fair :D.

we used to have a science fair at Kokomo High School…but lsat year i dont believe there was one…when there was one, the only people that had to do a project were the Honors Biology class…

i am soo glad i haven’t had to do one of those things since eigth grade. i always had a way of waiting til the night before, and getting no sleep…and parents getting frustrated…and the computer crashing, and the printer jamming, figures…:rolleyes:
i have to do other projects tho, this year it’s the sevice learning project…

The last time I had to do a science fair project was in fifth grade. I have to do two projects that are due in the next two weeks though.