Scores from nationals wanted

Posted by Joe Ross, Student on team #330, Beach Bot II, from Hope Chapel Academy and NASA/JPL, NASA ARC.

Posted on 4/30/99 11:38 AM MST

Does anyone have any scores from the nationals? I would like to compile all the scores as well as any scouting reports/strategy sheets you may have. I would also like a video of the finals. If you have any of these things could you please e-mail them to me, give me the www address where I can find it, or e-mail me so I can give you my snail mail address. I would eventually like to post everything on the web, but that will take a while.

Joe Ross
Team 330

Posted by Tom Vanderslice, Student on team #275, ORHS/AST/Hitachi, from Academy of Science and Technology and Hitachi.

Posted on 4/30/99 10:24 PM MST

In Reply to: Scores from nationals wanted posted by Joe Ross on 4/30/99 11:38 AM MST:

: Does anyone have any scores from the nationals? I would like to compile all the scores as well as any scouting reports/strategy sheets you may have. I would also like a video of the finals. If you have any of these things could you please e-mail them to me, give me the www address where I can find it, or e-mail me so I can give you my snail mail address. I would eventually like to post everything on the web, but that will take a while.

: Joe Ross
: Team 330

Ditto for me…

Thanks,
Tom
Team 275