Scouting information for other divisions in Atlanta

I have two questions:

First of all, is having scouting informations on teams in the other teams useful/necessary?
Secondly, would any team going to the Championship Event in Atlanta like to join forces to share this information?

Obviously it would take an awful lot of man(and woman)power to scout not only the teams in one’s own division but also teams in other divisions. However if several teams were to join forces we could share this information, which would help especially if one or more of us wins our division.

I realize that the division information has not yet been posted, however I thought it would be a good idea to test the waters and see who would be interested in teaming up. Ultimately, if enough people decide to team up like this, it wouldn’t matter if some of us were in the same division as long as there is a representative in each division.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me by posting and/or private messaging me.

Thanks!

I guess it would depend if you think you will make it to Einstein or not. We pre-scout all divisions first and then scout our division when we’re there.