Team 280 TnT from is looking for programming (Java) and CAD mentors to join our team! We are looking for individuals to help bolster our knowledge in certain areas and help out more during the weekdays. We have a small team currently and are working on new structures and are willing to implement any ideas thrown our way. We are also able to work with you remotely, given the current state of affairs.
We are always looking for help, especially with:
• FRC design with Solidworks
• General Leadership
We like to have a lot of fun and we want mentors to be
• Enthusiastic about sharing knowledge with students. The student experience is our number one priority
• Driven to learn and improve continuously
• Able to attend meetings during season.
• Willing to participate consistently on Discord, and our teams other communication platforms.
In return for your services we offer you!:
• A good environment where mentors can work on learning new skills and honing old ones
• Access to a full sized practice field
• The ability to work with a team on a limited basis if necessary
• A network where we work with other teams towards common goals.
• Dinners provided by the team through family of students and lead mentors.
We are located in Taylor, Michigan, which is about 20 miles from Detroit. We are pretty tight knit and like to have a ton of fun in season and during the off season. If you have any questions or think you are a good fit, please reach out to me and/or shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org