Seeking talented animator for top secret project!

Howdy Folks,

N.E.R.D. is seeking a talented animator for a top secret project! If you are interested please feel free to send an email to [email protected] or an IM to Krolls131.

If you could include a sample of your work that would be highly appreciated!

Contact Kevin Yu from team 75. Hes frickin amazing.

I second that. Watch their animation from last year, and prepare for your jaw to hit the floor, bounce a few times then be glued to the ground.

can someone point me in the direction of this kid? does he have a CD username , website or email?

Coming from Kevin’s team i can personaly say he is the coolest kid ever.
you can send him an e-mail at [email protected]. just one work hes a senior so he’s gone next year.

Hey look people on my team on Delphi for once, anyway if you are referring to the Organization NERD, Kevin will be attending Boston University next year, heres his screen name for faster reference : sgtkev33

Kevin’s Work

All hail kevin. We all worship you.

In the spirit of gracious professionalism, I’d like to say that FIRST has produced many great animators and many of us among FIRST animators are equally qualified for this “top secret project”

As Katie mentioned before, I am a senior and will be in college in the fall. I’m currently working a project that requires my modeling/lighting/animating experience. Two of my friends and I are developing a street fighter style game and my responsibility is to make the characters and settings. Most likely, I will be unable to partake in this “top secret project”

However, Mattk, if you dont mind, I am still interested in what this project is about and would like some details. my email is: [email protected] and I can get back to you with more of my personal work if you’d like to see them.

On a side note, I’ve noticed that every year, the animations from all teams get better and better and more creative. Keep up the good work. If I may, I’d like to recommend Matt Conte or MConte05 (his CD name) because he is an amazing animator as well; especially with reactor.

-Kevin

Kevin,

This improvement in animation is a direct reflection of the type of animator you have been in the FIRST community. For teams not local to the RoboRaiders, Kevin held a FREE full-day training session for animation this past fall. He provided CD’s with all of his training materials, and spent time working with and answering the questions of less experienced animators and mentors. He also shared his email address for later questions that folks had.

Watching students develop skills and leadership that allows them to become mentors to others is part of what this FIRST program is all about. You deserve a lot of gratitude and praise for the graciousness you have displayed beyond helping your own team.

Please keep the CD community informed about your current project, so we can check it out when it becomes available. Good luck as you transition to college!

It’s really nice to see Kevin recieving so much recognition and praise. He’s so deserving. He’s an inspiration to all of us on the RoboRaiders. <3 Kevin Yu!

I worship you

Any intention to do this again?