Senior Pranks?

Its nearly time for Senior Pranks. What are you planning for this year? What are some of the best you have heard… besides the Cow on the roof and vw bug.
Mine will be great and probably one of the funniest and most original you have ever heard.

what happend with the vw bug?

Anyone for tires over the flag pole?
Or the chickens in the hallway?
Or the cemented shut gates to the junior parking lot?
Or the censered for fear of discovery by teh administration

Releasing three greased pigs in the main hallway of the school, right at class change.

The three pigs were numbered “1” “2” and “4”

The administration spent the entire day trying to find “3” …

*Originally posted by SpaceOsc *
**what happend with the vw bug? **

Put it up on the top of the school, on the top of the little equipment shed that housed the elevator equipment, so it was at the very highest point on the building (and inaccessible by cranes). It took ten people armed with large planks and a lot of rope about 1-1/2 hours to hoist it up there at 2:00am.

It took a full week for the building managers to figure out how to get it down.

But I disavow all direct knowledge of any of these events :rolleyes: (but somewhere I do have the picture of it from The Washington Post when they covered it).

-dave

*Originally posted by dlavery *

But I disavow all direct knowledge of any of these events :rolleyes: (but somewhere I do have the picture of it from The Washington Post when they covered it).

-dave **

Can you find said picture by Thursdays meeting?

i go to an ag school (for those of u who dont know, it means there a lot of classes involving animals), and for as long as ive been around this town, the senior prank that EVERYbody wants to do is to release all the cows/chickens/pigs into the hallways. The closest anybody has ever come was the class of 2000 shaving “2000” on one side of a cows fur and “RULES” on the other.

Let’s see… filling the commons with sand and putting someone’s truck in there… last year the seniors were going to release crickets in the ventilation - but decided not too. Oh yes, then there is the smiley on the circle. The main part of our school is silo-shaped and one year (long ago) the seniors painted a big smiley face on the roof of it for thier prank. Yea… you can still see it from arial pictures taken years ago :smiley: That was by far the most remembered prank!!

• Katie

Can we say we had stoopid people who spray painted stuff about illegal substances and cause a good 10Gs in damage and people got arrested? Yeah, no more senior pranks for Blacksburg High School.

Although not strictly “senior pranks” some of the very best pranks are the “hacks” that periodically take place at MIT.

The “Great Dome” on top of Building 10 in the middle of campus is a favorite target. Some of the best hacks on the Dome include the campus police car on the Dome and turning the Dome into R2-D2.

But my very favorite was when Dr. Charles Vest arrived on his first day as the new president of MIT in 1990, they managed to hide his whole office!

For a good archive of MIT “hacks” check here.

-dave

(Adam and Carolyn - are you paying attention? :wink: )

I’m not impatient. The world is too slow.

Dave, may I be the first to say that I may be one of the luckiest prankers in the world for having such a master be my “Jedi Master.” You and I need to sit down and talk sometime…

Two from my senior year, nothing big. One day the teachers showed up to find all of their “teacher’s” text books superglued to their desks.

The other one was a bit more clever. Someone(s) left a trail of fake blood down a hallway in the auditorium/drama area, sort of secluded. A realistic trail, thin in some spots, heavier in others. Some bloody handprints were smeared on the walls (rubber gloves were used, no fingerprints). The trail ended in a pool of blood seeping out of a locked storage closet. Because of the secluded area, it wasn’t found until the begining of first period (and the two students who found it were sent home to calm their nerves). The school called the cops in because no one wanted to be the one to open the door, not even the security guard. There was, of course, nothing in the closet but some old drama props and costumes. And the police quickly deduced the blood was fake, but not quick enough to stop the rumors… Some people, to this day, still believe there was a police cover up. Fools.

MissInformation

<==============>
An urban legend in her own mind.

1 Like

*Originally posted by 401Mentor *
**Dave, may I be the first to say that I may be one of the luckiest prankers in the world for having such a master be my “Jedi Master.” You and I need to sit down and talk sometime… **

I would also like to listen to the master. Dave never fails to amaze. Also, any tips on things to avoid or avoid would be good as I am a senior…:smiley:
Not that I am planing anything…

Dave i really like your pranks. You are a true master.
But my prank(s) for this year will be great. I can not reveal them because they will be ruined by a member of my team who is on this board. But i will release it in late may. One of the pranks does have something to do with bagels.

*Originally posted by dlavery *
**(Adam and Carolyn - are you paying attention? :wink: )

I’m not impatient. The world is too slow. **

wakes up with sleep lines on her face
HUH? WHA? Uhm the answer is 12.
At any rate senior pranks I’ve heard of are a bit milder. We had some kids go to a pumkin patch in the middle of the night with pick up trucks and block every doorway and window of the principal’s house with the pumpkins they picked up there. (all of the pumpkins were returned to the patch unharmed later that day) There is also the walk a cow/goat up the stairs of the school with no elevator because they won’t walk back down them, as well as the get to school early in the morning and have the janitors open the principals office so you can fill it from floor to ceiling with balloons. Spray paint on th hill in front of the school was great, it was’t vulger but it was hilarious because they cut the grass and the paint was still there and after the paint washed away the same group of people dug up the bushes on the hill and replanted them to what the spray paint had been. I was not a part of any of those.
goes back to sleep

Teacher encouraged pranks are the best kind though :slight_smile:

I was on our High Schools newspaper staff and because of this had a great relationship with the schools print shop. There is only one print shop for our entire district of at least 10 different campuses mind you. One of the assistant principals had taken to censoring our newspaper and it was getting to be quite a pain to have to edit out stuff every single issue. So, I go out to deliver the disks so the paper can be printed and Shirley, the head lady in the copy shop, informs me they are about to throw away over 6 YEARS of hole punches that had been sitting in the machine, you know the little circles after they 3 hole punch the pages, needless to say I call all the teachers that have been mad at this principal and they agree that we should let all those little circles go to waste, I had about 20 some trash bags full, I couldn’t even fit them all in my Honda accord at once. He is still finding little circles to this day, one teacher even took every box of tissue he had stored in his office and put some in between each tissue in the box. It took days to clean up, and the campus police never suspected the teachers or me. In addition to the little circles the teachers used a fan to blow up trash bags and packed the office full of them once all the dots were in place, you couldn’t even walk in. Not that exciting but the mess it made was amazing.

asher

mnkysp6353…

If I have learned anything, it’s not too be too proud of a prank Ever. And especially before you’ve done it…You notice how Dave never admitted to doing any of those, and if you notice on those sites, no one ever admitted to doing those.

My other thought…now, are the best pranks the ones that are truely on the spot and without planning, or the ones that require a large amount of planning? The world may never know…

For whatever reaosn, I have a feeling that something with much planning will happen this year. Don’t ask me why, I just think so. We shall se if it happens.

You guys really think we’re planning something big don’t you?!?! Why?!? I swear that nothing has been going on in my brain about any prank!

*Originally posted by 401Mentor *
**You guys really think we’re planning something big don’t you?!?! Why?!? I swear that nothing has been going on in my brain about any prank! **

I meant at Herndon, but I guess it applies to this situation as well…