Seniors... how many days left?

So… seniors, how many days do you have left in school? I have 17 (15 if you don’t count Physics Day at Cedar Point and Senior Skip Day).

days left that i will be in school all day long and senior exams: 8

days i won’t be in school but will be taking IB/AP exams someplace else: 9

days till graduation: 23

one month tomorrow until i can say i am officially out of high school… i can’t wait!!

22, not including senior skip day :smiley:

About 31 when you take out the two days everyone is skipping because of the Senior Formal(prom) and not including the exam period in … 2 weeks… It’s too long… with too many ISUs… ahhhh!!!

hugz
Ann-Marie -team 783 “Mobotics”

only 15 more days!! yay!
grrrr to AP tests, though
Hermione

May 28 is my last day, and June 4 is when graduation is…:smiley:

Well, officially 18 more school days until graduation, but only half of those are days in which I intend to think :slight_smile: May 24th…such a lovely lovely day.

15 days…woo hoo!!! we get out the 23rd

*Originally posted by Randi267 *
**Well, officially 18 more school days until graduation, but only half of those are days in which I intend to think :slight_smile: May 24th…such a lovely lovely day. **

awesome, yet another reason that may 24 is the greatest day ever (Mine and DJ’s Birthday :D)

Cory

8 days left for me, plus a week of finals. HS doesn’t get out until June 4 though:(.

So apparently, the seniors in IB, the last day for classes is wednesday, 30th. and then IB tests. And a few non-IB classes.

For me, I’m done with french (nearly) today! :smiley: But graduate… oh another year… :smiley:

Minus Senior skip Day we have, 33 days left, but… the great thing is that WE DONT HAVE TO TAKE FINALS!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!
ahem
sorry for that, I just kinda came out

edit
We graduate June 14th

later

I don’t know the exact number of days, but I get out somewhere around June 20.

(and before all you Americans laugh at me, you start college in August, I don’t start until september…so it all evens out)

Actually harrison…i dont start until the end of september…and we get out in may…i think i win :yikes:

*Originally posted by Mimi Brown *
**Actually harrison…i dont start until the end of september…and we get out in may…i think i win :yikes: **

Our universities got out about a week or so ago (mid/end of April).

…so, :stuck_out_tongue:

Like the Universe, everything evens out.

*Originally posted by Harrison *
**Our universities got out about a week or so ago (mid/end of April).

…so, :stuck_out_tongue:

Like the Universe, everything evens out. **

So do some of ours… I know Michigan got out last week.

Last school day - May 23
Graduation - June 10th (permiting no more snow days before then)

ehh… sometime I have to show up between the 23rd and the 10th to take one final… no biggie… hehe! YAY! It’s almost over!