Seniors: Who's Done?

Well… I just had my last day of high school today, and I’m felling pretty good about it. Who else can now say they’re done with high school forever?

You suck!! i have a whole 'nother year to go!! :stuck_out_tongue: (GO CLASS OF '04!)

I go Tues and Weds - THAN I’M DONE!! W00T! :smiley:

I’m done in a little over a week. THANK GOD!

*Originally posted by BitterSweet294 *
**You suck!! i have a whole 'nother year to go!! :stuck_out_tongue: (GO CLASS OF '04!) **

ive got two more years. GO CLASS OF '05!!!

I’ve got 3 more years… CLASS OF `06 RULES!!!

I graduate June 14th… Then I’ll be done

June 3rd is last day

June 6th is graduation

*Originally posted by Jeff Waegelin *
**Who else can now say they’re done with high school forever? **

I can… oh wait … yeah.

It’s scary to see '06 thrown around as a graduation date. Thats 8 years after I graduated. eek:ahh:

[edit]but i suppose thats nothing compared to some of you engineers, eh? i’ll stop whining now :)[/edit]

I don’t actually know when I’m supposed to graduate.

I’ll just attend my classes until they stop holding them… Eventually they’ll tell me to go to college, or something.

*Originally posted by BitterSweet294 *
**You suck!! i have a whole 'nother year to go!! :stuck_out_tongue: (GO CLASS OF '04!) **

Haha … I was supposed to be in the Class of '04. Then, this past summer, I decided to go to college early, so I doubled up on english and history, and now I’m graduating this year (June 12!). I’m just glad I am finally getting out of high school! :smiley:

Stephen

Our seniors just had their last Friday, and interestingly enough they will graduate before the school year ends (do you think they will come after they graduate?)

*Originally posted by mgreenley *
**Our seniors just had their last Friday, and interestingly enough they will graduate before the school year ends (do you think they will come after they graduate?) **

our school doesn’t get out until the 12th. We (Seniors) get out the 29th of May and our graduation is on the 4th.

I think that is normal…

*Originally posted by mgreenley *
**Our seniors just had their last Friday, and interestingly enough they will graduate before the school year ends (do you think they will come after they graduate?) **

I’d agree with Matt. That’s pretty typical. We got out the 23rd, and our graduation is June 3rd, but the rest of the school doesn’t get out until June 13th.

That’s weird… our graduation and last day for the school is always the same day… this year, June 10th… our last day was Friday (the 23rd)… however, we still have to take finals on June 4th I think… and there are certain ‘activities’ between now and graduation we have to attend.

Last day of school June 4th.
Graduation June 8th.

Cant freaking wait!

my last day was may 21st

the last day of school for everyone else is may 29th

graduation is may 30th, in 2 days!!!

no more high school ever ::does a little dance:: i’ve been waiting for this for 4 yrs…

team 692 seniors are graduating today…YAY!!!