Shadow of the Colossus - Absolutly Amazing

I recently beat the Shadow of the Colossus (PS2).

All I have to say is, if you have a PS2, you deserve it to yourself to play this modern masterpeice. Anyone with a taste for unorthodox action adventure will fall in love with this game. The stroyline is epic and brilliently told, in that there really isn’t one. But since the story is mostly kept shrowded in mystery and majesty, it’s leads to a truly moving ending.

The gameplay is smart, and every fight with the colossi is unique and tence. You will get an amazing sence of scale as you fight these impossible beasts. No two fights are the same, and require alot of thinking on the part of the player, making it more like a puzzle game than a action adventure game. The music is fitting and epic, and is truly chilling. The sounds of the beasts themselves shakes the bass and make them seem… real.

And for the graphics? :eek:

Jaw dropping. The pic in my sig? That’s gameplay footage. This is one of the most beautiful games I have ever seen on any platform.

And now, those of you in Europe is getting a release on the 17th, so now you can get your hands on this amazing adventure. If you haven’t even played it yet, you really really need to.

Don’t let this one slip by.