Shadow?

Does anyone know, did the groundhog see it’s shadow? :wink:

Yes it did

nooooooo…

It’s freezing here in michigan. I don’t want anymore winter! :stuck_out_tongue:

The groundhog popped up from its hole, along with its team of highly trained bodyguards, and signed the official documents required to begin the final 6 weeks of winter. Everything went off without a hitch, and winter will continue as planned. There was a brief practical joke involving a magnifying glass, but no harm was done.

He always sees its shadow.

I know if I were surrounded by 20,000 people about 10 times my size, many with large electronic things pointed at me (cameras), cheering and whatnot… i would run back into my hole & not come out till they left, either… shadow or no shadow.

Woo hoo! More winter!

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of groundhogs…

Err… Nevermind…

Hole? He has a hole? Isn’t it a cage? :slight_smile:

(I’m confused about how a groundhog being scared of his shadow turned into a huge holiday. Well, us Pennsyvlanians do have very simple minds…hehe…look! a balloon!)

*Originally posted by evulish *
**(I’m confused about how a groundhog being scared of his shadow turned into a huge holiday. Well, us Pennsyvlanians do have very simple minds…hehe…look! a balloon!) **

We have a holiday celebrating the time a guy got on a boat and sailed to the wrong place. When he got there, he committed genocide.

And now I get the day off from school.

Ground hogs have shadows? :confused:

Heheh… Naw… in all seriousness, I think you got your question answered but in case that one slipped by, YES IT DID…