Show us your best trick shots you made in 2023

Charged Up was wild, show us your best trickshots, insane saves, or just mind blowing driving moments you had this season :slight_smile:

Feel free to show off your skills

9 Likes

watch with audio on

9 Likes

Skateboarding in the bottom left corner :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thanks @AriMB for the clip

16 Likes

not really any one specific trickshot but still pretty neat, red alliance last second balance :slight_smile: https://youtu.be/yI3yIoy7HLI

2 Likes

This was our/6658 3rd round of playoffs at LA regional. An alliance partner had an issue and 7230 stepped in at the last minute. They had some difficulty too. Here is the end of the match as 7230 (blue) wobbles around the charge station and then throws the bot on the station at the last minute to win the match.

6 Likes

We had a few of these, our driver always had a good breakfast:

ezgif-1-33eb75f1ec

11 Likes

That was absolutely amazing! I remember that moment, we were playing with you at that match too! Best moment of NC DCMP

1 Like

me and my co-driver in this moment were so in tune…no words were spoken by anyone other than our coach panicking…we just knew exactly what to do, and how we were gonna do it…truly a magical moment and its gonna be a team classic moment for years to come

1 Like

i had one of those moments! first time we went over the charge station I just sent it, and i flew

sheesh that was tighhhttt

Falliing over, but getting back up

Knocking a cone out of 27 RUSH and then sniping a cube from their loading zone

1 Like

Not us but I am a fan of Citrus’ 360 double cube shot 2 minutes in. Ignoring the double possession because its cool

1 Like

There was another match at Detroit where we speared our intake on a cone pole:

Can someone post that clip of 696 breaking the physics engine at chezy?

2 Likes

In eliminations at the rocket city regional, halfway through the match we (3630 blue alliance, robot with purple led lights) realized that extension on our arm had broken. We’ve never practiced this before, but our driver flipped up our arm and shot ejected the cube at the same time to score high and complete the link. Even then he wasn’t done, he finished another link on the bottom row and climbed last minute to help us win a match we probably shouldn’t have won.

2023_Team_341_Springside_Chestnut_Hill_District_Event_Recap

3 Likes

At 1:53 when we (1294) go over the side bump one of our swerve modules comes off (bolts tore through the box tubing) but our driver managed to balance with just 3 modules. Pretty cool in my opinion

ballistatrickshotttt

2 Likes

Your wish is yours to keep

8 Likes