My problem is exactly as the title says. We have a limelight on our robot, which we use for driver vision. One problem: the camera server shuffleboard widget is always black. I’ve tried many things to get it to stream, but to no avail. Please help me out.
Things I’ve tried:
- Updating shuffleboard
- Restarting computer
- Restarting robot
- Restarting drive station
- Removing the user/Shuffleboard folder
- Checking the registry keys for anything weird
Some other notes:
- I can view the stream in the limelight configuration.
- I can view the stream directly in the browser.
- I can view the stream in SmartDashboard.
- Other computers can view the stream in shuffleboard.
- There are no errors in the Shuffleboard log files.
- There are warnings in the Shuffleboard log files referring to slow startup times.
I’m kind of lost right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.