Shuttle Launch

Posted by David Kelly at 12/21/2000 8:49 PM EST

Student on team #234, Cyber Blue, from Perry Meridian High School [IUPUI] and NASA Kennedy Space Center/ Rolls-Royce.

I was browsing NASA’s web page and I saw that there was going to be a Shuttle Launch on March 1, 2001 at 11:00 a.m. That is during the first day of practice for the KSC Regional. It says that the launch is subject to change. We just have to hope and pray that it doesn’t. Wouldn’t that be awesome to watch a Shuttle Launch?!?!

Posted by Andrew Rudolph at 12/22/2000 6:45 PM EST

Student on team NASA KSC/Michael Krop Senior High School from Michael Krop Senior High School sponsored by NASA Kennedy Space Centre.

In Reply to: Shuttle Launch
Posted by David Kelly on 12/21/2000 8:49 PM EST:

Hey during last years Mayhem in Miami when a TV crew was there we went on right after a shuttle launched i remeber watching it live. And mayhem went off great so…

Andrew

Posted by Andrew Rudolph at 12/23/2000 7:39 PM EST

Student on team NASA KSC/Michael Krop Senior High School from Michael Krop Senior High School sponsored by NASA Kennedy Space Centre.

In Reply to: Re: Shuttle Launch
Posted by Andrew Rudolph on 12/22/2000 6:45 PM EST:

Also there is a launch on the 7th of april so that means we will se it at nats. You can see them in orlando ive been there during one or two. All you see is the trial and it going up like a very fast airplane.

Andrew

Posted by Justin at 12/23/2000 5:37 PM EST

Other on team Blue Lightning Alumni Association from RWU sponsored by FIRST-A-holics Anonymous.

In Reply to: Shuttle Launch
Posted by David Kelly on 12/21/2000 8:49 PM EST:

Hey,

Well ask most of the people who know me and they will tell you that I am a serious space buff. Thus I am always jealous of the KSC regional. Not only is it held right in the rocket garden @ KSC but the Team Party is @ the Saturn V vistor’s center…and awsome building for the most awsome space vechicle ever built by man imho. This year not only do you get all that and great weather but a Shuttle Launch. Awsome…just Awsome…If I could I would go to the KSC regional just for that, for alas I’ve yet to see a Shuttle Launch in person.

Rock on NASA…

-Justin