Silicon Valley Regional

Is anybody here going there? Because team 814 is!!! What fun!

we will be there, not sure if the robot is though. Anyone know if GRT is having a party on Saturday again this year?

Cory

The Dukes, team #991, will be there. If you want to see what we are bringing, go to www.brophyrobotics.com and check out our robot. See you all there on Thursday!!!

The FEMBOTS, team 692, will be there! :smiley: We’re bringing “the precious” (name of our bot)-- “one bot to rule them all :D” from Sacramento. I can’t wait til the competition and meeting everyone, only six more days!! wahoo! see u all there
Hermione

Oh man, the Scream Team is gonna be there?? I’ll have to bring ear plugs. :stuck_out_tongue:

*Originally posted by Alaina *
**Oh man, the Scream Team is gonna be there?? I’ll have to bring ear plugs. :stuck_out_tongue: **

Awww… is that what you call us now? That’s so sweet… I think. lol. Well, I believe that we have all regained our voices since Sacramento and are ready for some more noise at San Jose! Note: Ear plugs are indeed suggested. hahaha :yikes:

*Originally posted by hacksaw692 *
**Awww… is that what you call us now? That’s so sweet… I think. lol. Well, I believe that we have all regained our voices since Sacramento and are ready for some more noise at San Jose! Note: Ear plugs are indeed suggested. hahaha :yikes: **
Yeah, I don’t mean to be offensive, but you guys (or should I say girls??) are loud!

Bring IT!!

MVRT 115 with the El Toro 6 will be there and ready with the MVRT swing dance rally:D

looking forward to see 192 and 254 again… with our rookie teams Harker 1072 and Kehillah 1043.

:confused:

I thought team 1037 was the scream team.
Are you fembots mentoring them?
Or is it a case of common identity?

I just want to make sure I keep the teams straight.

We, 957, are not going to SVR this year. Though you all probably guessed that, we’re an Oregon team.

Yeah, I don’t mean to be offensive, but you guys (or should I say girls??) are loud!

believe me, it’s not offensive :smiley: we are very proud of our loudness
we even got our spirit shakers this time :smiley:
it’s gonna be loud, only 4 more days!!
cant wait,
Hermione

*Originally posted by Jeff_Rice *
** :confused:

I thought team 1037 was the scream team.
Are you fembots mentoring them?
Or is it a case of common identity?

I just want to make sure I keep the teams straight.

We, 957, are not going to SVR this year. Though you all probably guessed that, we’re an Oregon team. **
I just called them that because they scream a lot.

Team 254 will be at SVR again this year.

Team 840 will be there too, and we hope to best last year’s performance.

*Originally posted by Hermione692 *
**believe me, it’s not offensive :smiley: we are very proud of our loudness
we even got our spirit shakers this time :smiley:
it’s gonna be loud, only 4 more days!!
cant wait,
Hermione **

pokus Hermione psssst…who’re the spirit shakers and how come I’ve heard nothing?

And being loud is FUN! Almost as entertaining as being stark raving mad and scaring people (mostly little freshmen) …hrm …some may think that’s a bad thing, non? Ah wells…We shall be there and be LOUD! wanders off to go find Nata and make “noise plans”

:smiley: Gollum :smiley:

HEY! =)

We’re gonna be there, and we’re gonna KICK AS- er… behind :smiley:

so yeah. look out for 1072! :wink:

aren’t the spirit shakers those little plastic bottles filled with metal bits?

Jesuit High School, Team 1097, Site 3 Engineering, will most definitely be there. And this time, we have our T-shirts! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Beware…LiL MoJo is coming after you all!!!

http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16999

Anyways… yeah, I’ll be there along with the other Sea Dawgs.

Only two more days!!!

I’m so relieved… I finally found out that our robot was shipped from Sacramento with the shipping papers for SVR on it.

/me can finally relax

Hope to see everyone at the competition.

Good Luck,
Cory

That’s good. I was the one who had to tape the papers to all four sides of the box so I wasn’t worried about that. =P