Silliest frc merch

While randomly browsing the photon vision site I came across this beautiful hoodie and it made me wonder what other joke merch is available

23 Likes

That’s incredible. I don’t remember who made it, but I got this at the 2023 St. Louis regional-

11 Likes

Oh yeah, in that spirit here’s a sticker from mate rov worlds and one of the free andymark stickers

3 Likes

@jaredhk’s incredible merch line:

14 Likes

GOAT https://www.andymark.com/products/goat

2 Likes
10 Likes

FIRSTBox800

Text from US FIRST webpage via wayback machine

FIRST announces the introduction of 2nd generation FIRSTGreen e-watt saver LED light bulb.

The 800 lumen bulb offers these features:

Dimmable to 5% light output.
Omni-directional.
Warm White 2700K color temperature.
25,000-hour life equal to 22.8 years when used three hours per day.
5-year warranty period.
North American Product: designed and tested in Florida, manufactured in Mexico.
ENERGY STAR Qualified (Part Number DFN A19 W27 V2 120)
Replaces a 60w incandescent bulb
e-watt saver bulbs are competitively priced and include all sales taxes. FIRST teams raise funds by earning profit on each e-watt saver sold. The e-watt saver is UL-listed in the U.S. and Canada. e-watt saver is also approved by the FCC.

The 2nd generation FIRST Green e-watt saver LED light bulbs are designed by Lighting Science Group based in Florida. The bulbs are manufactured in Monterrey, Mexico.

Energy cost is only $1.63 per year for the 60w replacement when used 3 hours per day, with an expected life of 22.8 years. Lighting Science will provide a limited warranty for five years.

Found an old thread **FIRST EMAIL**/FIRST Green e-watt saver - NEW team pricing!

Fundraiser/Pricing details

New team purchase prices increase team profit per bulb by $1.00 on the 450 lumen bulb and $2.50 on the 800 lumen bulb.
For the 800 lumen bulb, the 24 bulb case price is now $348.00, a $60.00 reduction
. - For the 450 lumen bulb, the 24 bulb case price is now $156.00, a*** $24.00 reduction***
. - There are similar reductions for the 4 pack cartons.
The suggested retail prices remain at $15.00 and $26.00 which are market competitive.

16 Likes

that’s gonna be the newest addition to my hoodie collection

1 Like

With My Design! :grin:

2 Likes

That one’s a completely serious product that I definitely need for robot performance reasons

1 Like

TIL the site is still accepting (and fulfilling) orders! Get your merch, apparently.

3 Likes

This fundraiser wasn’t good in my area. They were giving out packs of 6 LED bulbs for $1 at Costco and Home Depot

1 Like

Impressive that http://stopyellingrobot.com/ still works

Not a great picture, but worked on designing this throughout the season.

12 Likes

For those not from the New England I present these. Mostly just to see if people want a version of these if we make a merch version for sale.

32 Likes

yoo you went to mate rov worlds too?

I got this picture of the watergame cutout they had for photos:

3 Likes

Unused Team ASAP “Infinite Recharge” buttons from 2020

7 Likes

I missed it cause I was at an internship in Baltimore but my friend brought the sticker pack back for me

1 Like

available here

18 Likes

I wasn’t expecting the link to be real…

1 Like