"small town ROBOT" documentary short

I just wanted to share this link to the official trailer for the documentary short called “small town ROBOT” - it profiles the city of Greenbush, MN - team 5172

Love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks
Joe B
Director / Producer

1 Like

Well, that explains the cameras in our alliances’ pits at Champs. :stuck_out_tongue:

Great trailer. Glad to see more of this kind of exposure for teams.

1 Like

Great video.

It’s been a while since I’ve heard “uff da.” (I had a two year assignment in MN several years ago…)

David

1 Like

Love this trailer. Can’t wait to see the entire documentary when it comes out! 5172 has been a very inspirational story and I tell it to every small community that is debating starting a robotics program!

1 Like

Been looking forward to seeing this documentary. Does anyone know when it will be available for the rest of us to see?

1 Like

Team 5172 along with their 2018 robot, Fezzik, is heading to the Twin Cities to support the documentary Small Town Robot at the Twin Cities Film Fest! The showing is Wednesday October 24th at 7:10 P.M, so if you are in the Twin Cities area be sure to come check it out!

Click here for more info on the showing!

1 Like

Way to go! Cant wait to see it! Greenbush has been a power house in MN from their first year. I would love to get some insight on how they do it.

1 Like

Just got back from the screening. It is really a great film. It shows a really great team from a small town in Minnesota just 20 miles from the Canadian border. The team brought their robot to the theater and did a demo in the lobby.

1 Like

Would love to be able to see this film! Please let us know when it can be purchased or downloaded.

1 Like

Is this film available anywhere yet? looking to show it to the team for a little pre build season inspiration.

1 Like

You had me at “uff dah”…
Well done trailer, love to see the whole piece.

1 Like