SME Membership

Posted by Elaine Owens at 1/7/2001 3:27 AM EST

Student on team #368, Kika Mana, from Mckinley High School and NASA Ames/Hawaiian Electric /Weinberg Foundation.

At the kick off, woodie said that everyone needed to apply for the SME-FIRST membership to get into the team party. But what if we already applied last year? Do we have to apply again?

Elaine

Posted by Steve Pierce at 1/7/2001 10:02 AM EST

Other on team #288, Robodawgs, from Grandville High School and X-Rite/Delphi.

In Reply to: SME Membership
Posted by Elaine Owens on 1/7/2001 3:27 AM EST:

: At the kick off, woodie said that everyone needed to apply for the SME-FIRST membership to get into the team party. But what if we already applied last year? Do we have to apply again?

: Elaine

yes! the idea is that they want to find out what we are doing every year. I think that they will have a more detailed survey this year, to find out more about us. I think we will also keep the same card #

steve

Posted by Kate T190 at 1/8/2001 2:07 AM EST

Engineer on team #190, Gompei, from Mass Academy of Math and Science and Worcester Polytechnic Institute.

In Reply to: Re: SME Membership
Posted by Steve Pierce on 1/7/2001 10:02 AM EST:

I was worried about losing my number of 1015 when I saw that we were going to have to re-register for the FIRST-SME Membership… So I asked Bob Hammond what the deal was with the card numbers… And he said that they were going to stay the same… Boy was I relieved… :slight_smile:

T190 XO
Kate

Posted by Robby at 1/8/2001 7:07 PM EST

Other on team #108, The SigmaC@Ts, from AIFL and Motorola.

In Reply to: Card Number
Posted by Kate T190 on 1/8/2001 2:07 AM EST:

Bah. Lucky. Im sitting here with my 4530 and a tounge burning of hotsauce.

-Robby
Thanks again Kate!