Snugger Springs?

In appendix C, in the Additional Hardware list, it says we can use
“snubber springs”

What is a snubber spring with a plastic guide???

Neill Means
Team 933

Actually, they are called snugger springs and they are used to cushion the opening and closing of bi-fold closet doors. The plastic part fits into the channel of the door and the spring acts as a cushion. Last year there were two supplied in the furnished kits. I don’t see them listed in this year’s kit. I hope this information helps.

oops the “g” key is right by the “b” key.

Humm…I’m still having a hard time picturing them… anyone have a pic or a link?