So.....anyone up for a snowball fight?

Posted by Jessica Boucher at 1/4/2001 7:16 PM EST

Student on team #237, Sie-H2O-Bots, from Watertown High School and Eastern Awning Systems & The Siemon Company.

So…Weather Channel is calling for scattered snow showers on friday and snow on Sat…and I’m itching for an all-FIRST snowball fight (even though I’m not great at it, thats ok :slight_smile: )

Anyone want to join me?

-Jessica B, #237

PS - Anyone else find it funny that Chief Delphi has 47 posts on the stats page? Lol, ok, so I havent had much sleep!

Posted by Lora Knepper at 1/4/2001 8:20 PM EST

Other on team #419, Rambots, from UMass Boston / Boston College High School and Seeking Sponsorship.

In Reply to: So…anyone up for a snowball fight?
Posted by Jessica Boucher on 1/4/2001 7:16 PM EST:

: So…Weather Channel is calling for scattered snow showers on friday and snow on Sat…and I’m itching for an all-FIRST snowball fight (even though I’m not great at it, thats ok :slight_smile: )

shivers Nooooo snow!!! Coldness is baaad… :o) decides that she needs to invent a global thermostat ~ lora ;o)

Posted by Anthony Xu at 1/4/2001 9:55 PM EST

Student on team #188, Blizzard, from Woburn Collegiate Institute and Ontario Power Generation.

In Reply to: Re: So…anyone up for a snowball fight?
Posted by Lora Knepper on 1/4/2001 8:20 PM EST:

So, you want snow eh? Come up to Toronto, and then we’ll talk. :slight_smile:

: : So…Weather Channel is calling for scattered snow showers on friday and snow on Sat…and I’m itching for an all-FIRST snowball fight (even though I’m not great at it, thats ok :slight_smile: )

: shivers Nooooo snow!!! Coldness is baaad… :o) decides that she needs to invent a global thermostat ~ lora ;o)

Posted by Kate T190 at 1/5/2001 6:51 PM EST

Engineer on team #190, Gompei, from Mass Academy of Math and Science and Worcester Polytechnic Institute.

In Reply to: So…anyone up for a snowball fight?
Posted by Jessica Boucher on 1/4/2001 7:16 PM EST:

While it wasn’t a snowball fight… Colleen did try to give Robby a whitewash last night on the way to the car for our trip to Jillian’s (which was soon ended because in NH it’s 21+ even though in MA it’s 18+ grr)… Mind you Robby being from Florida was wearing shorts and t-shirt and hawaiian shirt type thing… Oh, and gloves too… Was interesting to watch… :slight_smile:

T190 XO
Kate