Software and Controls Openings at Auris Robotics

Auris Robotics is looking for a handful of Junior and Experienced Software and Controls/Systems engineers for our Advanced Development Team.

We have a team of 25+ now and are desperately looking for engineers, preferably those with some robotics experience.

The Advanced Development Team at Auris is very unique and includes Alumni and current/former Mentors from Teams 254, 971, 973, 781, 115, 968, 1625, 1296, 148, 3928 and 3683. There are currently 9+ engineers and interns in our group with FIRST experience and we are looking for more!

Current openings include:

Systems Analyst

Senior Systems Analyst
Staff Systems Analyst
Senior Software Engineer (X2)

Please do not let the job descriptions intimidate you too much. If you think you have skills/experience in applicable areas and have an engineering degree or comparable experience, please reach out to me.

Feel free to use the “Apply” button in the linked descriptions above, but also do not hesitate to shoot me an e-mail as well expressing interest or letting me know you have submitted an application.

travis.covington <at> auris robotics -dotcom

Thanks!

Apparently this was unclear, but Auris is looking for *engineers *to fill the open positions listed above immediately. These are not internship opportunities and those scheduled to graduate later this year or next should check back at that time and apply then if any remaining openings exist.

I apologize if that wasn’t communicated well.

Thanks!