Some loose ends

If you haven’t been following the release of FIRST Choice I suggest you read up on it this weekend and I STRONGLY suggest you visit the site on Monday when it opens for viewing.

• Bill, FRC Director

Am I sensing a game hint?? :smiley:

No. You are NOT sensing a game hint. You are instead sensing the impending arrival of a bunch of men in white coats, with a straitjacket and a padded vehicle, to transport you to your personal padded cell.

FIRST Choice, for those that don’t know, is a way to get KOP items that are not in the KOP, or that are extras.

No. You are NOT sensing a game hint. You are instead sensing the impending arrival of a bunch of men in white coats, with a straitjacket and a padded vehicle, to transport you to your personal padded cell.

They already tried that… But here is the thing: it wasn’t a bunch of guys in white coats. It was 3 guys: 1 in denim, 1 with a pony-tail, and 1 with a bright colored shirt…

That wasn’t the right crew, I think. I’m talking about the crew of men in white coats that shows up after you’ve spent too long associating with the 3 men already mentioned. “Too long” is a variable term depending on a number of factors; I think you’ve hit it.

No offense or anything, but lighten up. If someone wants to think of something as a hint, who cares?

For all we know, the first actual FRC hint could be embedded somewhere in the FIRST Choice website on Monday as an incentive for teams to look through the website to find it.

Lol. That was great. But like art said, FIRST could use a hint as a way to make sure people check out the site and get familiar with it. It wouldn’t be a bad idea.

The smiley face should have been a tipoff that the OP wasn’t that serious. I responded in kind (as in, not entirely serious). I guess I should go back to putting humor and sarcasm tags to make comments like that blatantly obvious, eh?

Love it. Love it. Love it.

The exchange was so worth this hilarious response. I think it is my new all-time favorite. Love it.

Jane