Some of the best 'jukes' you've seen?

Title says all… What are some of the best jukes you’ve seen from a robot.

Spins around defending robots, fakeouts, bull rushes…

2 Likes

20190329_173417_1

This was my favorite juke we pulled this year. 254 had some pretty amazing driving in 2014, as did 2910 in 2019.

4 Likes

254 autonomous in 2014 Einstein Finals Match 1.

For every previous match of the season, including Einstein semis, they drove straight and then turned in place towards the hot goal.

13 Likes

2791 exposed defenders quite a bit, but especially in this match as a whole:

22 Likes

Holy. Is there a phrase in FRC similar to the NBA’s “broke ankles”?

5 Likes

I just use juke/spin-move/literally-drove-around-them

3 Likes

Woah. I know Karan is OP but like. This is next level. Saving the hatch on the cargo ship TWICE.

@DRandhawa broken Drivetrain?

1 Like

1746 tele-op at the 2019 PCH Forsyth District Event (Quarters 4 Match 2).

According to our driver, this slick juke was not intentional whatsoever, as he was just trying to get to the front side of the cargo ship as fast as possible. In the stands, our team was definitely thrilled to see this live.

2 Likes

/thread

9 Likes

1323 has pulled some ahhs and oohs from 2019.

2 Likes

Ditto. I had the great pleasure of being juked out in this match. This juke is one that’s stuck with me.

2 Likes

BTW on the other side you can see us pulling some pretty nasty moves

I was going to mention about how 1690 had some crazy fast jukes, especially in finals and at IRI.

Across the bracket and in the match before that 225 had some nice jukes on 4481.

I made a CD account to post this.

2 Likes

One of my favorites that I saw in person was 1640 in Semi 2-2 on Einstein 2013. It’s a small moment, but it was really cool to see.

1 Like

… Refs went in even when robots were still enabled?! (My rookie year is 2017)

Refs went onto the field as soon as the buzzer went off to verify teams got off of the carpet. Lot’s of teams only got off of the ground by an inch or two so to ensure the climbs were entered correctly they would quickly check.

Was FMS different back then and didn’t automatically disable robots at the conclusion of the match? Or did it just lock inputs?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.