Space Cowboys 2019 Shirts

The Robowranglers and Robonauts are happy to announce that our 2019 Space Cowboys shirts are now available for purchase.

100% of the proceeds will be donated to the Hunt County Children’s Advocacy Center, whose mission is to restore the lives of child abuse and sexual assault victims. More information about this organization can be found here: https://www.ccnetx.org

Get yours today!

18 Likes

Wow, really shows just how amazing and professional these guys are to make a shirt and then open it to the community. Then to turn around and give money way to those who really need it. Great job guys and good luck at champs.

6 Likes

I think my team could singlehandedly fund this initiative with our Space Cowboys enthusiasm.

Gonna go ahead and bump this, since orders close in <12hr. Go support a great cause y’all.

4 Likes

Appreciate the bump, just snagged one now! Happy to support the cause.

I’d love to know how many shirts were sold. We have to be in the hundreds by now.

Well into it. :slightly_smiling_face:

The campaign just ended, and we finished with a total of over $4,100 being donated to charity.

From all of us on 148 and 118, thanks to everyone who purchased a shirt and helped out this great cause!

22 Likes

Can’t believe I only just found out about this now, the day after it ended

7 Likes

Me too :frowning_face:

1 Like

Same here :confused:

1 Like

Computer came in major clutch yesterday. Ordered one during the school day on top of the one i already ordered. So glad all the profits are going to a good cause :slight_smile:

1 Like

F
I clicked the link 11 mins after the campaign closed.

2 Likes

Is it possible that there might be any extras? I would be willing to pay more.

1 Like

Same! If anyone from 118 is reading this, bring any extra to IRI, I know myself and another person are interested.