I was able to take the problem controllers to another team in the local area. They connected these two controllers to their test bench. Somehow we were able to clear the gate driver fault but not sure exactly what we did to clear the Gate Driver Fault.
However, when we connect these controllers to a neo motor we saw the stuttering behavior, or the behavior where we had to switch directions to get the motor to move. These symptoms are similar to other threads here on chief delphi.
We received 2 controllers in early January and then 4 others in mid January.
Could these two controller that are not working be the batch of beta hardware?
How can we tell the hardware version?
Is there a way to swap these controllers with new ones?
We have been having the same problem with one of our SPARKs. We do not have the ability to run any NEO connected to it by any means. All of our firmware is up-to-date, and we have tried resetting the factory defaults. Do you have any advice?
Same here with one of our spark maxes. We have been requested to send an email directly to Rev with as much detail about setup before the fault occurred. Hopefully we can report a solution. I suggest you send a detailed message to the also and maybe a solution can be discovered.
We also have a Spark Max that developed a gate driver fault (blue/orange status flashing, sticky fault 1024 DRVFault). We had it running for maybe 20 minutes or so and then the output went to zero and we got the blue/orange flash. We’ve had quite a few that have worked fine. We’re communicating with Rev, but I don’t think there’s much we can do at this point to troubleshoot. The controller won’t run in the current state. We have a replacement running in the same application and it has not developed the fault.