Special Offer to Teams who Register for IRI in the next few days

SPECIAL OFFER!!!

If your team registers* for the IRI in the next few days, along with your spot in the competition you will recieve and autographed picture of Princess Andria Baker!!!

Yes this is a once in a lifetime opportunity so take advantage of it and register today

*Team must pay entry fee be in attendence at IRI, or the special offer is void. Limit One Autographed Picture per team. Teams already registered can only get this offer if they print out the picture and and take the marker and the picture to Princess Andria himself to be autographed.

hrm I wonder what Andy would say about this…

im000358.jpg

im000358.jpg

as the one responsible for registering the teams, i grant permission for this activity. i will keep track of the teams that register and in what order. I have also discussed this with the IRI planning board and they all approve. except for andy, i forgot to ask him… whoops:p

Wow, I thought the sumo pics were wierd. Funny part, this wasn’t photoshoped…

I knew we shoulda held out registering, oh well

grabs paper and sharpie :smiley:

Hrm…David Kelly is reporting that nobody new has registered since this offer of a lifetime began…I guess we have to try something else…

Just keep saying this over and over again:
IRI retsiger ot tnaw I

(it worked in the Simpsons Navy Episode) …ugg dont make us start the IRI Boy Band :smiley:

That was a great episode!! One of the few Simpsons episodes I did see :smiley:

• Katie

*Originally posted by D.J. Fluck *
**Hrm…David Kelly is reporting that nobody new has registered since this offer of a lifetime began…I guess we have to try something else…

Just keep saying this over and over again:
IRI retsiger ot tnaw I

(it worked in the Simpsons Navy Episode) …ugg dont make us start the IRI Boy Band :smiley: **

They are just afraid :smiley:

Should we start giving robots or engineers away?

Wonder if that would work? :stuck_out_tongue:
:smiley:

We have first dibs on Baker!!!:cool:

I want the TechnoTank…

*Originally posted by D.J. Fluck *
**hrm I wonder what Andy would say about this… **

Heh… looks like he’s chocking on a piece of crab meat or something…

Hey, that picture is priceless. Just like those mastercard commercials…