Specs on web hug

Posted by Carolyn Duncan at 04/02/2001 8:03 AM EST

Student on team #495, The Pack, from Jamestown High School and VBEP/Raytheon/Saic.

I was just wondering when the web hug will be. I don’t want to miss it (knowing me I will without the specs. The only thing I’ve been able to get is that it’s sometime on thursday. Can someone help please? Thanx.
:Carolyn
Team 495

Posted by Michael Martus at 04/02/2001 8:05 AM EST

Coach on team #47, Chief Delphi, from Pontiac Central H.S. and Delphi Automotives Systems.

In Reply to: Specs on web hug
Posted by Carolyn Duncan on 04/02/2001 8:03 AM EST:

It will be 11:00 on thursday. I will pass out flyers early thursday morning.

Location is the grassey Knoll ( outside tent between us and epcot entrance).

Posted by Carolyn Duncan at 04/02/2001 8:11 AM EST

Student on team #495, The Pack, from Jamestown High School and VBEP/Raytheon/Saic.

In Reply to: Re: Specs on web hug
Posted by Michael Martus on 04/02/2001 8:05 AM EST:

Thanx! Now I can submit a pre-planned leave to my mentors. They are a bit retntive about knowing where we are and what we’re doing. They have tight reigns on us.
:Carolyn
Team 495

: It will be 11:00 on thursday. I will pass out flyers early thursday morning.

: Location is the grassey Knoll ( outside tent between us and epcot entrance).

Posted by Michael Martus at 04/02/2001 10:59 AM EST

Coach on team #47, Chief Delphi, from Pontiac Central H.S. and Delphi Automotives Systems.

In Reply to: THANK YOU
Posted by Carolyn Duncan on 04/02/2001 8:11 AM EST:

I create a spread sheet for the students outlining where they should be every hour of the day. I always know where each student is and what they should be doing. As I tell them this is a total team effort and all should pull their wieght.

They really like knowing their responsibilities and expectations. Also their parents like the organization of their day.

Posted by Michael “Special K” Krass at 04/02/2001 8:32 AM EST

Other on team #271, Mechanical Marauders, from Bay Shore High School and Verizon.

In Reply to: Re: Specs on web hug
Posted by Michael Martus on 04/02/2001 8:05 AM EST:

It’s 11:00 am, now? Christina and I were under the impression that it was at noon. . . We may have to redo our itinerary, and I don’t know if we can make it, now :frowning: At least, not if it’s at 11 am.

~ Michael, who’s finding planning to be a bit of a moot point.

: It will be 11:00 on thursday. I will pass out flyers early thursday morning.

: Location is the grassey Knoll ( outside tent between us and epcot entrance).

Posted by Patrick Dingle at 04/02/2001 11:13 AM EST

Coach on team #639, Red B^2, from Ithaca High School and Cornell University.

In Reply to: Specs on web hug
Posted by Carolyn Duncan on 04/02/2001 8:03 AM EST:

It’s probably too late to change it, and I am not necessarily suggesting that you do for that same reason… but just as a note some people who are not on teams that are going to nationals will not be getting there until later thursday. It would, in my opinion, make more sense to do it either later thursday or friday.

But please don’t change now… it’ll just be too much confusion.

Patrick

: I was just wondering when the web hug will be. I don’t want to miss it (knowing me I will without the specs. The only thing I’ve been able to get is that it’s sometime on thursday. Can someone help please? Thanx.
: :Carolyn
: Team 495