Stack Attack Graphic

Is there such a thing?

If so can i get a copy of it…you can email it to me…

smallmanjoe@yahoo.com

Here is a link to it.

Nasa’s site seems to be down right now, but I have used the link before. I got it from the First website.

http://robotics.nasa.gov/archive/video.htm

i have the video on a cd-rw if u want i can mail it to u if u get me your address

or i can email it to u…

i have the video on my computer…but do you have a jpeg… or an image of “stack attack”…like last years zone zeal with the soccer balls?

If you look in the book on page 2 in the game, you will see this picture. I used Print Screen and cut out the picture from the PDF.

haha…thank you steve…but thats not exactly what i was looking for considering i have that in my manual and on the same pdf that you have…thanks for the effort though

*Originally posted by purplehaze357 *
**haha…thank you steve…but thats not exactly what i was looking for considering i have that in my manual and on the same pdf that you have…thanks for the effort though **

I’m confused what your asking for. Is it the field view or something else? :confused:

i think he whats the logo that is on the manuals and competition books. it says stack attack and has multi-colored 3d blocks (assuming its the one on the official manual). I’d say check with the person that has the manual you got with the kit. Thats the only instance of that i’ve seen… sorry i couldn’t help more

the main manual in the kit has graphics on the front and back, i would scan ours tomorrow if we had a working scanner in our school

well see…i would scan our manual but there is a sticker covering the top right hand corner and i cant…so if anyone would like to scan their “clean” one it would be appreciated…

thats exactly what i was looking for i dont know why i didnt just put that in the original post…