stand alone build error 7

hi, i’m trying to deploy our stand-alone code but i keep on receiving this error messege:

Error 7 occurred at Create Folder in Create Directory Recursive.vi->AB_Destination.lvclass:Create_Destination.vi->AB_Build.lvclass:Create_Destinations.vi->AB_Application.lvclass:Create_Destinations.vi->AB_Build.lvclass:Build.vi->AB_Application.lvclass:Build.vi->AB_RTEXE.lvclass:Build.vi->AB_Engine_Build.vi->AB_Build_Invoke.vi->AB_Build_Invoke.vi.ProxyCaller

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW: File not found. The file might have been moved or deleted, or the file path might be incorrectly formatted for the operating system. For example, use \ as path separators on Windows, : on Mac OS X, and / on Linux. Verify that the path is correct using the command prompt or file explorer.

thanks

We sometimes get build errors “like” this, and they can be a little fun for troubleshooting. I believe that if you get an Error 6 it is caused by inadequate file permissions (trying to send your build file to a protected folder) so to fix that one method is to run Labview with admin rights and that works normally.

Alternatively (I think it’s an Error 7 but I could be wrong) sometimes the build folder is in the wrong location, depending on how you have configured the project.

Open your Project and click the plus sign next to Build Specifications and right click on FRC Robot Boot-up Deployment and click Properties. Select the Information Category on the left and under the field “Local destination directory” is the folder where Labview stores the build file. Make sure this folder exists, for me I have the following contents in this folder:
Folder - c (folder for cRIO build files)
Folder - FRC Dashboard Project (folder for Dashboard build files)