Hey CD, the robotics education company I’m working at is looking hire some more staff to join our team - your competition robotics experience makes you ideal candidates for the positions, so if you’re in the Silicon Valley and looking for a fulfilling and enjoyable part time job where you can apply your robotics experience, hit us up!
Star Kids Academy is looking for exciting, encouraging and tech savvy part time After School teachers to join our expanding team! We are a Robotics and Programming Education company for grades 1-6, who specialize in bringing new robotics platforms as well as innovative programming ideas and group challenges to the classroom. We teach during after school hours, using day by day curriculum for teachers to use in the classroom. Our curriculum focuses on 2 different grade levels; Jr. Robotics (Grades 1-2) with 1 hour long classes, and Sr. Robotics (Grade 3-6) with 1.5 hour long classes. We are currently running classes in Santa Clara, San Jose, Cupertino, Saratoga, Los Gatos, and Palo Alto.
Positions (part time employment):
- Lead teacher ($50+ per class starting)
- Company Development ($17 per hour)
- Assistant Teacher ($18+ per teaching hour depending on experience)
- Summer Camp Lead Instructor ($26+ per teaching hour depending on experience)
- Summer Camp Assistant Teacher ($18+ per teaching hour depending on experience)
- Summer Camp Extended care (17+ per hour)
- Curriculum Development ($17 per hour / lesson depending on experience)
- Marketing (Prior experience a plus/ not required)
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to arrive to work on time (classes are generally between the hours of 2pm and 6pm)
- Will be working with children so must have at least 2 years experience doing so
- Must maintain a positive and encouraging attitude towards children at all times
- Should be reasonably experienced in technology or able to learn quickly
- Will be expected to learn the robotics platforms, and curriculum prior to teaching in class
- Must pass criminal background and live scan/fingerprinting check
- Must provide professional and personal references
- Must have creative mindset, and be able to problem solve
- Must be at least 18 years old
If you are a positive person with education experience and a passion for STEAM, send a cover letter and resume with references to: email@example.com.
For more information on Star Kids Academy, check us out at our website! www.starkidsafterschool.org