Stone Temple Pilots

Has anyone heard Stone Temple Pilots- Interstate Love Song, it is kinda a old song, but a certain classic for anyone who likes rock, download it, it is good!

Badjokeguy

yeah, its good. STP was just at X-Fest this past weekend in Indy.

/me didn’t get to go:(

Good band…good song. I have every cd of theirs but Tiny Music. Old rock is great :slight_smile:

“Why do you listen to that old crap?”
“Good old music is better than bad new music.”

Two of my favorite STP songs are Dead and Bloated and Wicked Garden, but I love practically all of their stuff (that I’ve heard)

yes like david said STP was in Indy last weekend along with Kid Rock and Uncle Kracker (I didnt go because i didnt want to be in the same venue as those guys)…along with earshot, trust company, breaking benjamin and others…

STP is an awesome band

*Originally posted by D.J. Fluck *
**yes like david said STP was in Indy last weekend along with Kid Rock and Uncle Kracker (I didnt go because i didnt want to be in the same venue as those guys)…along with earshot, trust company, breaking benjamin and others…

STP is an awesome band **
Yeah i agree but stp would have been worh it i mean its stp one of the greatest bands ever. And on a personal note earshot is a cheep knock off of tool!!!

reads his quote reads his title Realizes he is listening to tool as we speak* realizes his previous statement is more than a little bias