story

but all of a sudden there shined a shiny demon in the middle of the road , and he said…

Badjokeguy

play the greatest song in the world

So we started singing… ‘This is not-- the greatest song in the world. This is just a tribute.’ This angered him, and he…

ate our souls

So now we are forced wandering this desert forever and

…hitting ourselves in the head saying “D’oh!” every time.

Then we realize, “haven’t we used this idea before?”, and keep on hitting…

…hitting ourselves, but then as all hope ran out, we ran straight into …

…an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet. We decided to have the…

…buffet table for breakfast instead of the food on it…

…and we got major indigestion, so we had to find a witch doctor, but the nearest one is in…

…the bathroom right now so I went outside and induced vomiting and I got some on my shoes and they were all wet and smelly so I went to the Monster Sale & Save strip mall down the road but there were no stores there that sold shoes so I beat up some kid and stole his shoes but I forgot to look at his feet first and the shoes were 6 sizes too small for my feet so I threw them in the fountain and went down the street to Jack’s Jolly Shoe Store where I took some shoes out of the box and replaced them with my current wet and smelly shoes and left Jack’s and I went back to where I was to meet whoever I was with but I forgot where that was and who that was because of the drugs…

…drugs were not really drugs at all, but it was that weird salsa that I ate back at the buffet that consisted of…

… A rotten tomato, and two slices of badly burnt toast, and complimented with a slight hint fof sulfur…

Badjokeguy

…But @#$!$@#$!$@#$!$@#$!$ was that salsa good. It seemed like the right thing to do at the time, but…

,but then the Blue Man Group walked in and everone ate Twinkies Light.

…but after, they regurgatated milli vanilli, thus causing the universe to implode killing all the little tiny mice…

Badjokeguy

named Mickey, and Walt Disney World went bankrupt and everyone cried execpt for of course the people who don’t like Disney. Oh yeah, and the FIRST nationals was cancelled because nobody else wanted all them stupid kids running around so all the nuts commited suicide. Poor nuts :frowning:

… But then, Planters collected all of the nuts and made a billion or two dollars and reopened WDW with MR. Peanut as the main attraction. Nationals was back on but then…

…the FIRST nut reemerged! He declared himself god of all nuts and…