Stump the Simpsons God

For all of you Simpsons fans out there ( I know all of you are a fan at heart.) I have a challenge for you. I claim to know ALMOST everything about the Simpsons. So I challenge you to stump me. E-mail me your question to [email protected].
Then give me 3 business days to answer it (I don’t have the internet so I have to use the library/ school computer, so bear with me)
If you can stump me. I’ll post you on the forum. Then I’ll e-mail you back asking for your name and team number. Then either at Rutger’s or nationals I will hunt you down and give you a prize.
Just a few rules that should be simple for people, except small children and morons, to understand.

1. No asking about episode numbers or when a epidsode first aired.
  2. No stupid questions such as “What episode will be on tomorrow?” OR “What is the 17th word said by Homer to Marga in episode such and such”
  3. YOU MUST KNOW THE ANSWER TO YOUR OWN QUESTION!!!
    Finally, If I answer you and you dispute it and find evidence to prove me wrong then I will count it as you stumping me!!! I know this is a lot. But I feel that it should make for a fun game. And who knows? If all goes well this year then maybe it can continue on in later years.
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY VICTIMS…I MEAN CHALLENGERS

seems interesting enough, a lota the guys on my team are into the simpsons, and we will be at rut, and nats

in one episode where lisa was trying to find religion , stumbled upon 3 people in a certain religious church, lenny carl, and a celebrity guest

what was the religion and who was the celeberity guest.?

In the episode where Bush and Gerald Ford are present…and Homer is having a garage sale… Which table number does Homer sing about to the tune of ‘Get Down Tonight’? :smiley:

Buddhist and Richard Gere

that one was easy

In the episode with the cult, what ends up controlling the Simpson family’s minds at the end of the show?

Which former writer of the Simpsons left to run a successful late night talk show?

Conan O’Brien is the former Simpson’s writer turned late night talk show host.

Didn’t he also write for Saturday Night Live?

*Originally posted by George1083 *
**Didn’t he also write for Saturday Night Live? **

Yes, he did. He also had one or two camio appearances in SNL and later hosted the show.

Name a celeberty from the People’s Choice Awards scean at the end of “Homer’s Friar Roast”?

What musical group was featured both as a tale told by Homer durring the “One Day (Homer’s, Bart’s, and Lisas’ story)” episode and durring the opening couch scean?

I do believe he asked you to E-MAIL him…You’d think everyone here would know how to pay attention to directions :stuck_out_tongue:

*Originally posted by Johca_Gaorl *
**I do believe he asked you to E-MAIL him…You’d think everyone here would know how to pay attention to directions :stuck_out_tongue: **

Yeah I noticed that too, and M.O.R.T. is supposed to answer them, not other CD members :wink:

I saw that too…but e-mail was too much work. I mean, this is a forum…why would we email something?

What corner is Mr Burns’ mansion located.

And, really closely, what is his street address?

= )

In the opening bart skateboards past 3 stores what are they?

(types of stores not exact names, such as grocery store, not publix)

In the episode where Bart discovers a comet, what coordinates does he give?

Too lazy to email:

Why specifically does Flanders put up with Homer’s constant abuse, and in what episode was this presented in song?

*Originally posted by J Flex 188 *
**What corner is Mr Burns’ mansion located.

And, really closely, what is his street address?

= ) **

His address is 1000 Mammon Ln., in “Sprigfeild,” which is at the corner of Mammon and Croesus.

I got a couple for ya…

MORT-

In the episode where Mr. Burns tried to take care of
himself the first thing he tried to do was answer the
phone… Most people say hello but what did he say???

I want to start over with this competition. Since so many of you thought to go ahead and ask questions without reading the first rule “I will only answer questions via e-mail” the questions that are on the thread are null and void. So any questions you have that may be able to stump me E-MAIL THEM TO ME!!! And IF you stump me I will post your name and the question on the thread and find you during nationals and give you your prize.

*Originally posted by evulish *
**In the episode where Bush and Gerald Ford are present…and Homer is having a garage sale… Which table number does Homer sing about to the tune of ‘Get Down Tonight’? :smiley: **

IT’s to stayin’ alive not get down to night

yeah you email kinda doesnt work guy…

Yeah I had the same Problem that e-mail doesnt work.