Summer AM?

https://www.andymark.com/categories/new

That bearing and motor mount bracket has me thinking though…

And if that ESC is what I think it is they’re just taunting us.

21 Likes

It just says “35A ESC” on the product page, so… Maybe?

Also, we’re already covered on dryers:

5 Likes

I think they’re making us wait till summer to compete so we can have a watergame! It makes sense. They couldn’t find enough venues with pools, so they’re having us play in lakes and ponds. It’s a conspiracy I tell you.

3 Likes

Old joke is old. (Hella old, even.)

Personally, I love how everyone here is ignoring that cinnamon sugar churro.

As one of the early experimenters in churro variations (I noticed the blue anodizing on the Outdoor Rhino concept’s churros while working for them at the 2016 Championship and started prodding the right people once I got to Indiana to make that into a product), I know AndyMark’s staff and suppliers can execute a delicious creation. I already have my email in there for an in-stock notification, and you should too.

Side note, now I’m itching for some 3 Amigos. Fight Night better not be covided this year.

8 Likes

The quantity of am-wg05 should last most teams a lifetime…

1 Like

I’m disappointed that they still haven’t added the Slim CIM to their catalogue, but those waterproof speed controller bags could be handy for the water game.

6 Likes

The dipping sauce on that one looks… delicious?

It’s AndyMark Strawberry Jelly, one of the least sticky (to itself) jellies on the market!

9 posts were split to a new topic: New AndyMark am-4252 gearmotor for ventilator applications

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.