Summers comin...

Whats everyone doin this summer? I know as soon as school ends… i’m takin a chill week… then comes grad party… then i’m gone ALL summer at my vacation house… then I come back for COLLEGE!!! Booyah…

I’m working at the Ontario Science Centre.

So if you’re in Toronto, come on down…Say hello to me and enjoy a great tourist attraction :slight_smile:

What is it?

Ugh… I know where I’ll be… in a tiny lil ice cream booth serving, vanilla, chocolate and half and half… and maybe another job… yay I cant wait! sigh
I might have to pick up the other job if I dont get enough shifts. Oh well, plan for this summer (just like last)entails staying up till like 4am, sleeping till 2, waking up and going to work the nite shift and repeating. Isn’t that great? no seriously I want to go on vaction… but I have no clue what I’d do… I’m not into doing the family thing at my dad’s gf’s mom’s place… not cool. Meh… Hopefully there’s something good in store this summer… like good parties and stuff. sigh
hugz to all as alwayz
Ann-Marie -team 783
PS. I hope your summers have better prospects than mine.

i believe i’ll be doing some summer research program at BNL. that’s brookhaven national labs. it’s a pretty cool place, although i haven’t been there in a while. oh well, hopefully some of my friends will be working there too. maybe the scientists will let me play with the particle accelerator… :smiley:

This summer…
I’ll be volunteering at the Musuem of Science and History during the day and then working at Publix at night…ain’t that a bunch of fun…

i’m going to work at the NASA SHARP program. the best part is that my mentor is a guy that i’ve worked with for the past 2 years in FIRST. that means we’ll be prototyping electrical, feedback control designs for FIRST all summer AND i get paid for it! i think i’ve found the perfect job for me :smiley:

Stephen

Can you say, WARPED TOUR?

*Originally posted by srawls *
**i’m going to work at the NASA SHARP program. the best part is that my mentor is a guy that i’ve worked with for the past 2 years in FIRST. that means we’ll be prototyping electrical, feedback control designs for FIRST all summer AND i get paid for it! i think i’ve found the perfect job for me :smiley:

Stephen **

can i get this job too? :stuck_out_tongue:

*Originally posted by CheckeredSkaKid *
**Can you say, WARPED TOUR? **

OMG YES!! I can’t effin wait… August 9th… I’m goin to the “Philly” one… which is actually across the river in NJ @ the Tweeter Center… Its DEFINITELY gonna kick some major bootah…

Word to the Wise:

-Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer
Groening

im working for the good 'ol Upper Darby School District…all summer…

Im going to be working for Technical Services…so prettymuch all im doing all summer is networking computer labs, maybe sometimes ill fix computer probelms but mostly networking…thats from 7:30 - 4:00

then night rolls around…and well ill be havin fun…i am nocturnal…it doesnt matter how much i slept the night b4 or how tired i am from work there s always energy for partying :smiley:

*Originally posted by Quain *

OMG YES!! I can’t effin wait… August 9th… I’m goin to the “Philly” one… which is actually across the river in NJ @ the Tweeter Center… Its DEFINITELY gonna kick some major bootah…

Word to the Wise:

-Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer
Groening **

**YEAH WARPED TOUR!!! **

*Originally posted by CheckeredSkaKid *
**Can you say, WARPED TOUR? **

I already got my ticket

Well this summer I’m gonna help this guy mow lawns all week like I did last summer. It’s really not that bad cuz he buys my launch and all I do is ride this lawn mower around and then help blow off grass. The worst part is that it’s so hott out and I do it from like 7am-5pm or so Mon-Fri… but I also make $9.50/hr. Mad cash… finally get to hook up my car. On the weekends I’m gonna be working on my movies too.

I’m also going to Warped Tour in Tampa. Last year was pretty good so I gotta do it again. And on Tues I’m going to see the Pop Disaster Tour (Green Day/Blink/Jimmy Eat World) with my friend Catie!! Anyone been to it yet?? If so, how was it??

Im working at the salon as always, its the best job in the world. Its on “Park Ave” and its where everyone chills in the summer, IM SOO EXCITED. ANd maybe going to teh Outer Banks for a week or two, Im not sure yet. But if anyone is headed near Rochester let me kno and well chill.

*Originally posted by Quain *
**What is it? **

The Ontario Science Centre is all about science and technology.

Opening in 1969 is was the first major Science Centre in North America, and one of the first in the world. It’s mission is “To delight, inform and challenge visitors through engaging and thought-provoking experiences in science and technology,” which it definately does.

You can learn all about sports, the human body, earth, robotics, communications technology, transportation, space, and much more.

Now that I have gotten my bit of shameless advertising in, if you are in Toronto this summer (or whenever) come on down and say hello to me and enjoy over 18,000 sq. metres and more than 800 exhibits.

http://www.mastermindtoys.com/Assets/index_page_images/OSC.jpg

*Originally posted by Yearbook50 *
**This summer…
I’ll be volunteering at the Musuem of Science and History during the day and then working at Publix at night…ain’t that a bunch of fun… **

OMG Publix!! LOL I love those little carts/carriages/buggys they have for the kids!! I wish we had those in CT, I’d take one and slap some robot parts on it and make a go-cart!

Hmm, all I see is Warped tour on this thread… I’ll be there too, but what ever happened to Ozzy? Ozzfest is gonna rock again this year!

Besides that, I get to work at an anime store, a dream job for me.

*Originally posted by OtakuRob *
but what ever happened to Ozzy? Ozzfest is gonna rock again this year!

OO Yeah IM goin to ozzfest in August darn When Ozzy comes to the Verizon Wireless Center in Indianapolis!!!

Also im going to quit my job, sleep, go to a few post season tourneys, and take a road trip. So its going to be another usless summer…

I will be working at the New England Aquarium on Saturdays with my friends the Sea Lions, Seals and Sea Otters
http://www.boomspeed.com/fldhcky_girl/center.jpg

Those are two of my buddies right there…

Then I will be nanning everyday of the week, with my kiddos…fun times with that…
Then weeknights, whenever there is a concert, I will be working at the Verizion Wireless Arena (home of one of the FIRST regionals next year), being a beer lady (cause thats my job)…hehehehe

any free time I have…I want to take Bar Tending classes and hang out with my friends and boyfriend…fun times!