Swere Drive Belt Broke

Hello Chief Delphi,
My team is attending the Kendrick Castillo Memorial Tournament this weekend and we just had one of the steering belts on our SDS Mk. 3 modules broke, and we probably won’t be able to get a spare in time. If any one attending the event has a spare 9mm width HTD 64t belt we would really appreciate if you could lend it to us for the event. Additionally if anyone could provide some insite into why this happened I would also greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance to anyone that can help at all.

4 Likes

What happened to the belt?

2 Likes
5 Likes

We’re not entirely sure what happened but we were driving around and the belt just fell off

2 Likes

We, 4499, have some you can have. We converted to 15mm because we had this happen in our season. We will bring all of our 9mm belts. We will not be using them.

Debbie, [email protected]

11 Likes

I just sent and email, again thank you so much

1 Like

4499 rocks!

11 Likes

And in an odd symmetry, the 8033 Highlanders experienced the same 9mm steering belt failure at SVR last year :upside_down_face:
Glad you can help out 3374!

4 Likes

Broke a belt at Chezy 2021 too iirc. Next season we’re switching to mk4is so we hopefully don’t have any more swerve issues.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.