T-Shirt Museum

Our team (611) is attempting to compile a museum of all the different t-shirts that are used during the First Robotics Competition to represent the teams. It would be awesome if anybody would be willing to e-mail us their t-shirt designs. You can visit the t-shirt museum by clicking here. Our e-mail is [email protected] and thanks in advance for everything. I look forward to the 2007 season seeing as sadly enough it will be my last one as a student.

Nice. You should have an AJAX slider on the site that as you drag across, you can view the tshirts (in a <div> below, small thumbnails of team tshirts for that year will be shown). Furthermore, clicking on a thumbnail would enlarge the photo. Adding another dimension to the site such as time would be an interesting feature.

Is there a limit to how many shirt designs we can have on the site?

We have our regular team shirts, team sweatshirts, and a fun t-shirt we are designing for when we travel.

no there is no limit. Just e-mail us pictures of the designs and we’ll host them off our server. It’s that easy.

Oh yea, and if you look at the museum, you can see that we use the team’s logos to head their gallery, so if you could also e-mail us your logo or tell us where we can find it, that would be great. Thanks!

Here is a thread with our t-shirt designs this year for team 1390 and 1604. This is an interesting idea. http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45672&highlight=1390+tshirt

Is this limited to FRC teams only? Can we add FVC and FLL teams also? How about event t-shirts (ie volunteer/staff t-shirts)?

We weren’t going to put in vex and lego league t-shirts to begin with, but now that I think of it, we can probably add a sub catagory for them in there. So yes, we can take t-shirts from vex and lego league. Volunteer/Event t-shirts would be cool to have up there as well. Thanks.

Oh boy… time to break out the collection and start takin’ pics. :eek:

I probably have (easily) over a hundred FRC t-shirts from different teams over the years.

Awesome idea btw! :cool: :cool:

Are they all teams that you’ve worked with or something like that? We don’t want to be posting up teams t-shirts without their consent.

Also, I just put up the 1390 and 1604 team t-shirts. Thanks a lot.

Hey, I’m kind of hoping that now that the game has been given, more teams will have an opportunity to look at this. We are really trying to get as many teams as possible. It would be amazing to have hundreds of teams t-shirts all in one place. Thanks everyone!

if we want our shirt to be included where do we send it?

you can send your images to [email protected]

give it a few days and it should be put up.