Taking a break to give thanks.

I think we should all take a little break from arguing and wondering about the rules to thank Brandon for this wonderful forum to express our ideas, get our questions answered, and even play a few word games. I think we have surpassed his expectations for what was going to happen here :yikes:, and I also think that the little orange head we all recognize so readily is so much more accurate now than ever before :smiley:

So, from a new member of Team 122, and who has done his share to make this hard for Brandon, thank you so much for this place.

-Jac

yup yup… Brandon rules, hands down!

thanks to team 47 for a wonderful source of information…

and thanks to all the people smarter than me who contribute to this site… you make my jobs so much easier =-]

where would i be without CD?

doh! i’m a poet now thanks to that darn haiku thread… grrrrr

Amen. Brandon is the duct tape that keeps these forums together

Yes… Thank you SO MUCH.

I spend my nights after work either working with our team, or reading stuff here. For info, for fun, for wasting time…

Thanks

Things are running great, even with ever increasing volumes.

Also, the new features are very helpful. I really appreciate the spotlight quotes - they seem to help keep me focussed on the important stuff when I’m getting a little too focussed on the immediate questions and concerns.

Thanks for your kind words. I wouldn’t be doing this if Team 47 hadn’t asked me finish up the forum programming in 1998. I guess they aren’t finished yet, because I’m still here. :slight_smile: j/k.

*Originally posted by Johca_Gaorl *
I think we have surpassed his expectations for what was going to happen here :yikes:

Definetly. I forgot that every year the volume of posts increases. This year was no different – it may have even been bigger than before. I’m scared to think about next year… honestly.

In 1999, we had 2805 posts the whole season. This year, in the past 3 days, we have had over 2342 posts. Of course, every year seems to grow more and more, with 38724 posts last year. I think we’re on a pace to beat that by a long shot.

Anyway. Thanks. Please continue to post quality FIRST-related discussion as you have the past 3 days, and the past 4-5 years. It seems to get better as time goes on, and I’m glad to be a part of it.

As always – any suggestions on making things run smoother are always welcome. Thanks.

-Brandon

Yeah, thanks Brandon. You’ve certainly got the busiest job on your team.

Keep rocking, I don’t know if I could handle admin-ing this forum :stuck_out_tongue:

Brandon,
You are doing a great job. Thanks for everything, especially that spell checker. Now all I have to do is remember to ah uz it, ah uss itt, ah ituse, ah uzeit, um use it, yea that’s it!