Talon SRX output resolution?

I’m looking for a motor controller to run a 24V 50A motor and the Talon SRX looks perfect however it doesn’t have an output resolution listed. I need to bump up the power going to the motor a really really small amount at a time over the course of a few days and the Talon would be perfect if it could handle really really small incriments. If it isn’t, are there any motor controllers you know of with higher resolution? Thanks!

[edit] I guess it won’t work with brushless motors anyways. Is there a controller like this that will?

Two things:

1. The output resolution is documented in the manual available for download at the manufacturer’s website

2. What leads you to think that the SRX could sustain 50A output switching 24V for extended periods of time?

Yeah, the Talon is not going to like running at 50a on 24v for days.

Source: Melted one of the Talon’s mosfets right off the board on my 16v eBike.

You can either look up the usual RC sources (Hobby King et al) and use some drone parts, or you can see if you can find a brushless electric scooter motor controller (Something like this, but better)](https://www.amazon.com/Electric-Throttle-Brushless-Controller-Indicator/dp/B01M4L40G0/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1490469964&sr=8-17&keywords=brushless+motor+controller+24v).

Keep in mind you’re running at 1200W, and nobody who sells you a cheap 1200W motor controller is going to expect you to run 24/7. So you’ll need to over-spec and probably arrange for your own supplemental cooling. I’d aim for minimum rated 2400W and above.

EDIT: This might do the trick

I looked over this quickly and it seems like it can only switch 8.4V.

That’s for the BEC, the Battery Elimination Circuit. To save space, RC airplane motor controllers step down the main battery power down to 8/5v to power the flight computer / other servos, in addition to driving the main motor at battery voltage. You used to have separate batteries, one for the propeller and one to run the flight computer / control surfaces, but with a BEC you can power those right off the motor controller. Hence, Battery Elimination Circuit.

Further down the specs list:

Battery cell: Li-PO: 2~6 cell (5.2V~25.2V)

So you should be good.