MisCar 1574 is proud to present our 17th robot!
After the indefinite postponing of the 2020 season competitions, we’ve decided to plan, strategize, and redesign our 2020 robot. We built a new robot from the ground up for the 2021 season.
- Intake wheel for constant funnel velocity and angle
- 270° turret
- Upper shooting wheel
- Quick 4-screws disassembly
Revolver & Intake:
- Parallel 4-bar intake mechanism
- Wide and fast intake
- Frictionless pipes around the Revolver enable smooth rotation
- A folding omni wheel interrupts rotation only when shooting
- 6-wheel West Coast Drive featuring 4 Falcon 500 motors
- In-house designed and produced dog shifter drive gearbox
Our INFINITE RECHARGE at Home Skills Competition Scores:
- 40 Points in Interstellar Accuracy
- 60 Points in the Power Port Challenge
- 57.28 seconds in the Hyperdrive Challenge
- 35.32 seconds in the AutoNav Challenge
We also participated in the Orbit infinite Restart off-season events #1 and #2, held in Binyamina (thank you Orbit 1690). We won event #1 finals alongside team 1690 and… We ranked 3rd in event #2’s qualifications and reached the semi finals with Steampunk 1577.
Building the robot was a challenge but we had tons of fun meeting each other (under COVID restrictions and national as well as regional guidelines) and manufacturing a brand new robot with all of the excitement involved. We are happy the seniors got to graduate with a fun taste of excitement.