Team 1640's 2013 Video - MAR & Newton Champs!

In the wake of our best season ever, Team 1640 Sab-BOT-age has brought all of our excitement and motivation for our future into a season wrap-up video. 7-2 in Worlds Elims, “Edge of Glory” seemed like a good theme. :stuck_out_tongue:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAc269IGgGg

See you all next year! (And Monty Madness, maybe MidKnight Mayhem and IRI, Duel on the Delaware, Ramp Riot…)

Congratulations 1640 on a great season…I really enjoyed watching you guys compete on Newton. Your team and fans were awesome and very nice. I was rooting for you guys on Einstein.

Hurray and big congrats to Sab-BOT-age! Terrific season and terrific people!

Great video, too.

See you in the off-season!

Great video guys and congrats on a great season!!

Our team loved partnering with you guys at MAR and we were amazed how well you did on Newton (we wished we could have been with you guys on that field!). We were cheering for you guys on Einstein in the 400’s!

Can’t wait to see you in the off-season!

Maybe MidKnight Mayhem?

You should DEFINITELY come to Mayhem. :slight_smile:

Thank you, everyone! We’re so happy and honored to be part of the community MAR has fostered. Everyone’s so nice and the performance level is so high! We hope to represent. Striving to continue representing this awesome community is an inspiring journey for all our students and mentors. Thank you!

I will be there. :smiley: We’re looking at how to field a team–it can be hard for us to have enough people around after school gets out in June.