Team 1836: The Milken Knights is proud to present its entry into Ultimate Ascent, Crimson Crossbow.
We would like to thank our sponsors for all the help they have given us to make this robot possible.
- 6 Motor Drivetrain(4 CIMs + 2 550s)
- 2" Wide Vex Traction Wheels
- 16FPS High gear, 6FPS Low Gear using modified WCP Dual Speed gearboxes
- 2 Wheel Linear Shooter using 4" Urethane wheels
- Powered by two Mini-CIM motors via belt
- Frisbees are quickly funneled into a round polycarbonate hopper which can hold 4 frisbees
- Frisbees are quickly and reliably fired using a cam
- Cam is powered by a AM 9015 motor through a custom 45:1 gearbox
- Hanging hooks are powered by two 1.5" bore acuators
- Pneumatic actuators lift the robot up to the 1st level with 200 lbs of force
- Pneumatic actuation allows after the buzzer lifts
- Removeable Blocker starts at 60" tall and can be raised to 66" tall
- Rigid, wooden blocker completely stops full court shooters
- Light construction keeps the robot manuverable
8th Seed Alliance Captain at the Israel Regional
Regional Champions with teams 973 and 1717 at the LA Regional
LA Regional Highlights Video: https://vimeo.com/63513257#at=0
See you on Archimedes!