Team 234 WILL be at Nats!!

Posted by David Kelly at 03/26/2001 4:40 PM EST

Student on team #234, Cyber Blue, from Perry Meridian High School [IUPUI] and Rolls-Royce/NASA KSC/ NEC/ Trilithic/ Peregrine/.

After our successful championship at the Motorola Midwest Regional, Cyber Blue team 234 WILL be comming to the Nationals!!! We were able to gather up enough money from our sponsors and school to pay for our entry fee. Now all the teams that were wanting us to go will see us. I AM SO EXCITED!!!

David Kelly
Student Captain/ Webmaster/ Driver
CB Team 234

Posted by Karl at 03/26/2001 4:45 PM EST

Student on team #442, Knight Riders, from Lee High and NASA Marshall SpaceFlight Center.

In Reply to: Team 234 WILL be at Nats!!
Posted by David Kelly on 03/26/2001 4:40 PM EST:

:Cyber Blue team 234 WILL be comming to the Nationals!!!

Well good for you. I hope y’all play well and have a good time.

Posted by John Prather at 03/26/2001 5:08 PM EST

Student on team #234, Cyber Blue, from Perry Meridian High School and Rolls Royce.

In Reply to: Re: Team 234 WILL be at Nats!!
Posted by Karl on 03/26/2001 4:45 PM EST:

Yea!!! I found out today in school. Hey, maybe we can beat our own score of 710(Wishful thinking).

Posted by Joel G at 03/26/2001 5:39 PM EST

Student on team #442, Knight Riders, from Lee High School and NASA/ BOEING/ MEVATEC.

In Reply to: Re: Team 234 WILL be at Nats!!
Posted by John Prather on 03/26/2001 5:08 PM EST:

: Yea!!! I found out today in school. Hey, maybe we can beat our own score of 710(Wishful thinking).
Congrats. I’m glad to see such a great team at the Nat’s , with your team there you’ve just increased the level of competetion and make the competetion more intense and fun. Welcome aboard!
P.S. Hope you all do break 710, I think it would be great

Posted by nick237 at 03/26/2001 8:24 PM EST

Engineer on team #237, sie h2o bots, from Watertown high school ct and sieman co.

In Reply to: Team 234 WILL be at Nats!!
Posted by David Kelly on 03/26/2001 4:40 PM EST:

We at Team 237 were very happy to hear that team 234 will be at the finals even though we had dibs on all your empty space.
It will be great to have a team that showed the midwest that a team with determination and skill can go far, Your school and sponsors must be very proud of your hard work and efforts.
If you need any thing in Florida ( sugar, coffee, drill motors ) you know where your neighbors live.
All the best of luck.
nick237

: After our successful championship at the Motorola Midwest Regional, Cyber Blue team 234 WILL be comming to the Nationals!!! We were able to gather up enough money from our sponsors and school to pay for our entry fee. Now all the teams that were wanting us to go will see us. I AM SO EXCITED!!!

: David Kelly
: Student Captain/ Webmaster/ Driver
: CB Team 234