Team 2344 Robofest on September 27th

Team 2344 will host their first off-season event on September 27th at Saunders Trades and Technical High School! This event is open to all teams. We have the field donated to us and all. We are accepting any volunteers who would like to help out in the event. feel free to contact me. Our team mentors will give all the details and info later on the week. You can also contact us on this event on our team website www.saundersdroidfactory.com. Thank you

Great to hear! If I’m not in Florida for another off-season down there on the same date, I would like to come by & help out.

Also, since my team is only an hour & a half away, I’ll try to convince them to head on down for the competition even if I can’t attend.

More info needed though!
Post any new info here when you get it!

I think my team might be there, but I’m not sure.

Saunders Droid Factory RoboFest 08

Sponsored by:

Saunders Droid Factory Team 2344
Con Edison

When:
Saturday September 27th, 2008 8:00AM-6:00PM

Where:
Saunders Trade & Technical High School
183 Palmer Road
Yonkers, NY 10701

$200 prior to September1st
$250 after September 1st

Discounted rates available for teams willing to volunteer for set up, judging, breakdown, etc.

Additional Info:
Limit 20 teams

Contacts:
Tom Curanovic [email protected]
Jose Nunes [email protected]

Tach’ko-my teams thinking of going too.

sounds like fun.

I don’t know. As far as I know, Team 2344 and Team 2344 have some bitter rivalries between them, so it’s probably best that we both don’t show up, but one or the other.

how can my team sign up for this event

Guys, please stop posting comments like this. Its just like “bumping” your thread.

your team can sign up by emailing our mentors (Tom Curanovic, [email protected] and Jose Nunez, [email protected]

My team (694) emailed one of your mentors, but we haven’t gotten a reply. We need to know if we have a spot soon so that we can make travel arrangements etc. Is there an official list somewhere?