Team 246: Selling Parts

Having not cleaned out the shop in a good while, Team 246 has built up a small collection of parts that we’re willing to sell to people or teams who are interested in them.

What we have

As we’re still going through the cleaning process, this spreadsheet may have additional items added to it over time. I will also be regularly updating what has been requested and the number of each part still available. Shipping costs will be included in the final price, but we will do our best to offer the least expensive option possible.

Request a part

Use this link to request parts. Please keep in mind that based on how quickly I can update the spreadsheet for what is available, you may not get the maximum quantity requested. You will receive an email with further information in that regard.

Notes about available items

Many parts are used. All have been tested for working condition.

Talon SR, Victor 888, Victor 884

• Wires for power input and motor output included with Anderson connectors (red and black for power, blue and white for motors)
  • Fans included

Jaguar

• 1 Jaguar is new out the box
  • For used Jaguars: Wires for power input and motor output included with Anderson connectors (red and black for power, blue and white for motors)

Spike Relays (All types)

• “Old” Blue Spikes refer to those on the right in the attached photo
  • “New” Blue Spikes refer to those on the left in the attached photo
  • 20 Amp fuse included

Thomas Air Compressor

• Norgren pressure release valve included

A handful of new stuff was added to the list.

Photos

Notes

Nav6 IMU

Resistor “Gift Basket”

• Literally a small plastic bin of through-hole resistors
  • Values and maximum wattages vary

Bolt Hardware, Cap Screws, Spiral Cable Wrap

• While I can’t guarantee you’ll get the exact amount stated on the labels, they’re pretty well close to full