There have been a bunch of code releases lately, so I’ll keep this short.
Primary robot code: https://github.com/SouthEugeneRoboticsTeam/PowerUp-2018
(written with our Sertain framework: https://github.com/sertain/sertain)
- 15 Pathfinder autonomous modes
- Smart path storing on the robot (automatically regenerates new or updated paths, keeps old ones)
- Cube tracking with vision
- Easy version tracking by displaying latest Git commit/branch/changes on Shuffleboard
- UDP communication between Jetson (vision co-processor) and roboRIO
In addition, we continue to make updates and innovations throughout the off-season, so stay tuned for more (maybe even some cool new tech incoming).
I’m also super happy with the number of amazing new and talented programmers who have worked on the code this year! We’ve had a great season and I can’t wait to see what next year brings!
Feel free to reply with any questions/comments.