Cheesy Arena is an alternative field management system for off-season events, scrimmages, and practices. You saw it in action at Chezy Champs, and now we’re releasing it for all teams to use!
Key features for participants and spectators:
- Minimally invasive overlays
- No-lag goal/pedestal lighting and realtime scoring
- Team stack lights and sevent-segment display are replaced by an LCD screen, which shows team info before the match and the realtime scores and timer during the match
- Smooth-scrolling rankings display
- Direct publishing of schedule, results, and rankings to The Blue Alliance
Key features for scorekeepers:
- Runs on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- No install prerequisites
- No “pre-start” – hardware is configured automatically and in the background
- Flexible and quick match schedule generation
- Streamlined realtime score entry
- Reports, results, and logs can be viewed from any computer
Questions, comments, bug reports, or feature requests? Post here or file an issue on GitHub.