We ran out of time to do a real “Reveal” so CAD images will have to do
Introducing our 2017 Robot “Combo Breaker”:
- 10 4" 2" wide traction wheels
- 6 CIM
- 4 Speeds ( 3.5 ft/s, 6 ft/s, 9 ft/s, 15.6 ft/s )
- Over the bumper Fuel Intake
- Single herder arm handles both Fuel and Gears
- Steel Axle
- Dual 6" Fly Wheel
- 4" Velcro Drum
- Shifting transmission drives our Combo Shooter/Climber
- ~30 Ball Hopper
Looking forward to competing this weekend at FLR and SPBLI later!
Feel free to ask any questions!
Edit: Here is a quick video from our practice bot: https://goo.gl/photos/6hHGroXBP9PWAvmX7