Team 4414 | HighTide | 2022 Robot: Cutback

Team 4414 is stoked to present out 2022 robot, see you all Thursday!

131 Likes

Greatest reveal of all time.

40 Likes

ive NEVER seen a better thumbnail for a FRC bot reveal

23 Likes

Great work from 4414 this year, excited to see what you all have in store for Port Hueneme.

3 Likes

wow. just wow.

4 Likes

truly iconic reveal video. cant wait to see this robot in its final form! (hopefully with less falling)

Okay, this one got me :laughing:

1 Like

Saw it. Told the Torbots. They watched once. Groans. More Torbots showed up. I was talking to a mentor at the far end of the room… and we knew when the splat happened on that runthrough.

Good one, see you guys this weekend!

4 Likes

the thumbnail, the vid, the climb… amazing

2 Likes

OK BOOMER @AdamHeard image

40 Likes

The only thing missing is a short break to thank the sponsors of the video :joy:

6 Likes

Excited to compete against this thing at Ventura in a week… idk what another appropriate reaction would be honestly. Still trying to process what I just watched. Interesting thumbnail for sure, and the robot looks cool too.

That being said, were those black MK4i plates there at the end? Black and teal? It looks like it in the thumbnail too. (I want to be disappointed that we’re missing out on white again this year… but it does look kind of dope with the black, ngl, at least pixelated.) Definitely works well with the gray tinted polycarb (very 254-esque, which is probably a good sign).

At least we still have 3847 with us to ease our sorrows. FRC really needs some more white color schemes. That time 1339 ran white with red was quite nice too…

I probably think about robot aesthetics way too much.

1 Like

:call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

18 Likes

Why does the original tiktok have only a few views?

1 Like

I can hear this gif perfectly. Classic.

1 Like

You all needed some of 1678’s rapid deploy foam mat folks.

9 Likes

An honest Reveal Trailer!

4 Likes

5gxv

1 Like

New favorite CD thread.

3 Likes

35 Likes