TEAM 69 Annual Mini MEET

Hello Everyone…
Once Again Team HYPER is hosting its annual Mini Meet at our Robotics location in Quincy MA…

We would like to send out an open invitation to anyone who would like to attend again this year.

The “Event” is basically a practice Session where robots can go out in a full size mostly functional playing field and interact with the field (which is up to schematics) as well as other robots.

This will be the 4th year of the event and it has been a GREAT success over the past years.

Here are the Details

Date: Feb 21st :yikes:
Time: 9am till probably 3 or 4… Kind of open ended

Quincy Massachusetts. Quincy High School Center for Technical education

There will be:
A full field, Pits, Food (most likely for a small cost), a machining area for small adjustments( as long as the shop is operational), and a FUN TIME :]

Here is the Deal… Please E-MAIL me back notifying me that you plan on attending… Once we get closer to the event you will be provided with further emails about Directions and etc.

If you have any questions or concerns please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks and hope to hear from everyone soon!!!

The NU-TRONS Team #125 is very very very very very very very very very very very very interested in attending (UTC Scrimmage is awsome, but it’s quite a drive from Boston).

Please send info to myself at [email protected], and to our team faculty leader [email protected].

Thanks!

ByE

erin