Team 7461 merch fundraiser (hoodies/tshirts/earrings)

hello everyone, sushi squad is selling locally fabricated (so no customink/teespring) t-shirts, hoodies, and very cute handmade earrings that you can check out here. all proceeds go back to our team!

interest form for anyone who wants to purchase merch :slight_smile:

37 Likes

this is cool

This is by far the best team merch design I’ve ever seen.

More teams should design merch that can be worn outside of robotics with 0 context and still look dope. This would legit appeal to such a wide audience.

28 Likes

our imagery kiddos have outdone themselves yet again

5 Likes

This is very tempting. Awesome designs!

2 Likes

this thread only strengthens the need for a :hot_face: react

man that emote looks even worse on CD than it did on emojipedia lmao

11 Likes

mik no pls

6 Likes

yeah ! one of our goals was that we wanted the designs to be accessible outside of a robotics context so it has broader fundraising potential. thank you for the kind words-

2 Likes

(/ω\)

cool merch, you should buy

1 Like

These are so awesome

1 Like

Quick question, what brand of shirt/hoodie blanks are these printed on? Anyways, awesome designs that are definitely an innovative style in FRC.

Nice.
Having a team name that is not robotics-competition-centric helps with merch, in my opinion. People always want to support a team, but wearing a hoodie that says “Cyber Tech Robo Bots” isn’t that appealing to most (I know, YOU find it appealing… stop typing). Having something that the average teenager would wear as your team merch is a win.

8 Likes

Yup, I think many new teams keep this in mind lately. 4414 is a great example. High Tide is a great name because it lends itself to 0 context branding.

7 Likes

the hoodies are from independent trading company and the shirts are from comfort colors
and thank you ^^

2 Likes

If folks are interested in the earrings there is a page towards the end of the interest form. Took me a minute to figure it out.

Earrings are super cute.

4 Likes

we came up with our name for this exact reason. DARC SIDE is just a thing from a movie.

This merch is amazing!!!

2 Likes

for anyone watching this thread our shop is live now !

1 Like